Top 5 Undervalued Cryptocurrencies to Watch in 2023
- Litecoin (LTC) — Litecoin is considered as a lightweight version of Bitcoin, and it has faster transaction times and lower fees compared to Bitcoin.
- Ethereum (ETH) — Ethereum is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization and is often considered the “world computer” as it enables the development and execution of smart contracts.
- Chainlink (LINK) — Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that allows smart contracts to access off-chain data and is gaining traction in the DeFi space.
- Polkadot (DOT) — Polkadot is a multi-chain protocol that aims to enable interoperability between different blockchain networks.
- Uniswap (UNI) — Uniswap is a decentralized exchange built on the Ethereum blockchain, that allows for the trading of ERC-20 tokens and it’s considered as one of the leading DeFi project.
Find more info about emerging projects at EPLO: